As we all know, people are enjoying TikTok nowadays, but when Instagram launched its new feature, “Instagram Reels,” many people loved using it. In many countries, it has a large competition with Tik Tok.
If you are not aware, we clarify that Instagram has added a new page called “Reels,” where users may watch a wide variety of short videos, including dubbed dialogue, songs, and the latest trends. Anyone can make Instagram Reels films using the Instagram camera, and they can be up to 30 seconds of video. Yet, most people occasionally wish to save Instagram Reels videos to watch later when they don’t have internet access. Sounds good?
Well, in this article, we’ll go through the best alternative to downloading Instagram reels by using an online app. So, without any further ado, first, learn how to save films from Instagram Reels.
How to Save Them Instagram Reels: An Overview
Instagram Reels cannot be downloaded on mobile devices. However, the feature to save them locally within the app is available. If a user only wants to save the video to their device, they can do it without downloading it by following these instructions:
1. Open Instagram and select the Reels option to see the video library. To download the video from a specific user’s account, click on that user’s profile.
2. Then, select the Save option by clicking the three-dot icon in the lower right.
3. To access your saved profile, navigate to your profile page and select Saved from the menu that appears just below the Edit Profile button. All of your Instagram highlights are stored in that area.
How to use https://igram.io/id/ to download Reels videos from Instagram: The best alternative
If you want to download video Instagram Reels quickly and easily, Igram is one of the best solutions. The most useful feature of this service is the ability to save the files to your phone, computer, desktop, or laptop. You can download movies from Twitter, Facebook, and other well-known social media sites via the platform. On top of that, if you use the correct combination of tools and methods.
You may use auto-replies, discover the best hashtags for your industry, collect leads from Instagram, and more with the premium upgrade. All you have to do is follow these guidelines:
1. Launch the Instagram app and navigate to the Reels tab.
2. Find the reel you wish to download by simply searching. To copy the Instagram Reel URL, select the three-dot button there.
3. After that, open https://igram.io/id/ and navigate to the site’s Tools menu, where you can easily find the Instagram Downloader.
4. Next, copy the link, then select Download Video from the menu. After the website has located the clip, it will show a preview for you.
5. If you want to save your Instagram Reel to your computer, just hit the download button and wait for 30 seconds.
So what are you waiting for? Go and enjoy downloading Instagram Reels!